Westside Medical is the local Burbank hospital where Ellie and Devon Woodcomb are on staff as doctors. The hospital has often appeared in various episodes, mostly when a member of Team Bartowski is injured or the bad guys drop by the hospital.
- On the Season One episode "Chuck Versus the Truth", Ellie accompanies Mason Whitney, who was poisoned by Riordan Payne's Truth Serum. Ellie is visited by Payne later and ends up being poisoned, ending up in the hospital as well.
- After a failed mission in the Season Two episode "Chuck Versus the Break-Up", where Sarah gets injured, Sarah is sent to the hospital.
- On another Season Two episode "Chuck Versus the Broken Heart", Team Bartowski sneaks into the hospital to plant a chip in Dr. Mohammed Zamir's patient, Rashad Ahmad, and need Devon's key card in order to do so.
- In Season Four episode "Chuck Versus the Gobbler", Casey is being treated after having been severely damaged.
- In "Chuck Versus the Push Mix", Clara Woodcomb is born at the hospital and Chuck proposes to Sarah.
- Sarah is treated at the hospital once more as seen in the trailer of the Season Four finale episode, "Chuck Versus the Cliffhanger".
- The lobby as seen in "Chuck Versus the Push Mix" is the same lobby often featured in NBC/ABC's comedy "Scrubs". The location is known as Sacred Heart Hospital in the Scrubs universe.