The Crown Victoria is first seen during "Chuck Versus the Crown Vic", where Casey is seen cleaning it around the back of his apartment by Chuck. It features a 4.6L V8 engine and Hydro-glide transmission. Casey has made numerous modifications, including a "Prisoner Containment Area" and a state of the art GPS tracking system in the license plate.
In the Season Three finale; Chuck vs The Subway/Chuck vs The Ring: Part 2; it is revealed that the Crown Vic has a missile launcher in the front bumper; which Morgan & Awesome accidentally fire while trying to figure out a plan to free Chuck, Sarah, and Casey; who have been captured by The Ring.
- Casey's Crown Victoria is replaced multiple times during Seasons One, Two and Three, most notably after it is blown up by a guided missile during .
- Casey notes that due to his various modifications, he could locate his Crown Victoria anywhere in the world in less than a minute"Chuck Versus the Crown Vic".
- According to Casey, he could buy "10 more just like her" with the $100,000 Chuck loses at Roulette during "Chuck Versus the Crown Vic", but in reality, many more could be purchased, with prices of Crown Victorias of this era much lower than $10,000. It should be noted however that this could be in reference to all of the after market features he's added and not simply an oversight
- Though in the episode "Chuck Versus the Crown Vic" Casey refers to the car as a "1985 Crown Victoria" the car's body styling actually resembles 1988-1990 model LTD Crown Victoria. Later in the episode "Chuck Versus the Ring: Part II" the car resembles a 1991 LTD Crown Victoria.
- Throughout television shows, the Crown Vic is frequently cited as the vehicle of choice for law enforcement and "G-Man" types.